August 18, 2016
- Do you need help understanding the medical advice that you have been given?
- Do you need help to navigate our complex healthcare system?
- Were you denied basic medical or personal care?
- Do you have questions related to life-support measures?
- Do you need support through a chronic care or end-of-life journey?
- Are you concerned about the care your loved one is receiving?
Let Us Help! It's Confidential and Free
Find out more.
What We Believe
Every human life has value; that life and the people who are connected to it deserve access to support, resources and knowledge to assist during times of medical and personal crisis.
We create a culture of care using three main principles:
All people are entitled to receive the care they need. A person is a physical, psychological, spiritual amd social being – each of these areas requires care.
All people are entitled to be treated with dignity, respect and equality.
All people are entitled to information, education, and community support to assist them in finding answers, getting assistance and making informed decisions that respect their individual beliefs, values and needs.